Saturday 24 May 2008

Good luck

Sending love and luck to Anna and her Beautiful Man who got married today. This is third time lucky for both of them. I wish you the best of everything.

Newfie - Your blog has gone, I ve tried emailing you but that's been closed too. I hope that you're okay, I send you tons of love and you know where I am if you need me. Please just let me know you're ok.

Sending love and luck to those competing in the Lanzarote Ironman today. A massive test of physical fitness with a 4 KM open sea swim, followed by a 180KM cycle and finished off with a marathon. The ultimate challenge. I've been watching out for the Team Cherwell (kiss the badge) red and yellow and thinking of you.

I don't know if you'll ever read it but I still thought of you.

5 comments:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

I really connected with the celebrating the date of your engagement and then years later finding out it's just another date in the diary that doesn't even register anymore. The brain's way of coping - no point remembering something that was really special and then went wrong. I have a few dates like that too. Some of then so key I should never forget them but the shock was so bad that I can only remember them when my aunt reminds me.

Yup, you have definitely moved on....

auntiegwen said...

Thanks Mob, I always feel better knowing that I'm not alone, cheers me dear x

Dusty Spider said...

Makes sense to me. I can't remember the date of my son's first wedding! I suppose it's about healing yourself. Flick x

auntiegwen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
auntiegwen said...

Flick - or maybe my forgetfullness is reaching new levels !!!