Tuesday 15 July 2008

MILF ?

As some of you know I am a teacher at the school Eldest Beautiful Daughter attends. When I started there last year I was a bit worried about how she'd feel but it's been surprisingly good fun.

I'm not a cross, shouty type teacher, I'm probably far too laid back with them but by and large I get on really well with my students. The more acerbic of my colleagues will say that's because I have the mental capacity and maturity of a teenager, I just think it's because I genuinely enjoy children and teenagers company.

I have over the course of the year developed a wee fan club, a lot of it is to wind up EBD, which it does but I have some wee boys who hang around waiting to talk to me who don't even know the EBD, it's a bit strange but wee boys and old men have always loved me, it's the 40 something one's I struggle with, and that's a shame as that's my target market so to speak.

Quite often EBD will tell me what these wee boys say about me and I have a great laugh about it as all who know me know I would really struggle to date someone even 3 years younger than me and my ideal would be 3 years older than me, so I find it all quite amusing, why would they fancy someone old enough to be their mum when there are all these nubile young lovelies about, whit's that aw aboot ? (TM Edge)

EBD was at a party on Sunday night and was getting a bit grossed out about what these 18 years old wanted to do to me and then a nice boy came up to her and said quite earnestly " I don't have a crush on your mum, I think you're better looking"

She replied " Thanks, I think "

See, she's got good genes, that girl.

12 comments:

Tim Atkinson said...

They've seen too much 'Notes on a Scandal' that lot. I'm a at boys school, so I don't have that problem!!

A Confused Take That Fan said...

Ha Ha. Hilarious. There is something about teachers that pupils find attractive...Must be the authority thing?? Anyway tell your EBD that she has a keeper there...

Squirmy Popple said...

Take it as a compliment! Well, it's a bit of an odd compliment, but it's a compliment all the same.

ME said...

You're a hottie, that's why!

Shirley said...

Embarrassed to show my ignorance, but what is MILF?

cheekie said...

I think it's a great compliment..

i'm with you though, on the age difference thing, it's a toughie. i was asked out by a 25 yr old. i'm 38. now most men would jump at a 25 yr old chick...but i have my stupidhead morals. i hate my morals. they are no fun. stupid stupid morals.

auntiegwen said...

the dotterel - really ? we've loads of gay kids at our school

ACTTF - truly I am the least authoratative person ever, I can't even tell off my own weans without laughing

Katie - completely bonkers, I don't even begin to understand it

Craze - thank you, we should start a wee fan club for fabulous 40 somethings

Shirley - the polite version is a mother you'd like to fool around with !

Cheekie - I'm so not going to go there, I want a man old enough to be grateful for what he's getting

lisa q. said...

Now you know I love the younger ones but not that young! Haha...I hear it at school all the time. It was worse when I taught at the private military school. Remember that song "Stacey's Mom?" Yeah. The boys would sing it to me only they would change it to Kaci's mom (my youngest)...

"Kaci's mom has got it goin' on..." Good lord!

auntiegwen said...

Kaci's mom has def got it goin on !can you imagine you me and cheekie on the lash ? and what's with your mate Will ?, he seemed so sweet, his blog !!!!OMG

scrappysue said...

looks like we both have 18 year old daughters! i CANNOT imagine teaching mine! you must be a saint lol.

Laura said...

Well having seen your pic, you are definatly a MILF :O)

auntiegwen said...

Sue - she's actually only 16 but most of her friends are 18 year old boys, tres worrying, non ? that's why my hair is so grey !

Laura - thank you pet, you've made an auld wummin very happy !