Friday 16 October 2009

10 things I really have to do in October

Have a weeks holiday, I am exhausted, my new job has tired me out. I have worked for 13 weeks straight, I am unused to this as I have done term time only since the year 2000. Yes, I know, welcome to the real world with no teachers holidays, thank you I am now one of the regular people. Stop laughing or I'll put you on the naughty step.

My tax return. It is due on October 30 th and no I can't do it online for the Jan deadline as I have to do a paper return because of foreign income.

Clean my house, it is truly filthy, I am a lazy article. It's shameful.

Go out of my house to let my ex parents in law come to visit their grandchildren. This is why the house will be cleaned. My Eldest Beautiful Daughter will not go to her dad's house where they are staying. If I go out they will be able to see her. I don't think that my presence would enhance their enjoyment of their visit somehow.

I need to finish shopping for Beautiful Baby Daughter's birthday on the 20 th, on that day I will become the mother of 3 teenagers.

Remember my niece's birthday on October 26th, my sister gets very shirty with me when I forget, will someone remind me ?

Run, my trainers haven't been on at all this month. Consequently I am getting lardy, last night I told my friend I had no wobbly bits at all. I lied.

Write a post for Madmanicmammas I am a piss poor contributor, I am so sorry Saz and Fhina, you work so hard at it and I am not doing my share.

Actually read this months book for book group, I have been a very bad book group member and I have not read the last 3 books I've been set.

That's only 9 I know, I have time for mischief now ! aw it's a happy wee auntie I am this lovely day. Wherever you are I hope you are as happy as I am right now.

5 comments:

menopausaloldbag (MOB) said...

No one ever had an epitaph saying 'I wish I'd done more housework'! But then not everyone has an ex MIL paying a visit unsupervised!

Have fun being naughty though!

scrappysue said...

the 26th is my daughter's birthday - i'll trya nd remind you!!!

Working Mum said...

Please don't tell me that regular jobs are as exhuasting as teaching. It was only the holidays that made up for the 60 hour weeks I do in term time! At least a regular job would pay better!

Madame DeFarge said...

And when will you fit in this holiday? Soon I hope. Work is a ghastly intrusion into our otherwise wonderful lives. Such a shame. Good luck remembering all the dates.

A Woman Of No Importance said...

We can forgive you the neglecting of MMM, Beautiful Auntie Gwennie, for we all do! But for no lumpy bits - ~ Never! Look after yourself, kiddah! And get those tax forms filled in, for goddess's sake! xox