Saturday 5 April 2008

No Sex in Suburbia

Well, can you believe it ? I am sat here ala Carrie from Sex and The City, writing this very post on my laptop on my bed !!! Yes I now have wireless all sorted, to be fair I had to buy a new pc to support this, but hey I now have the joy of being able to ramble on whilst sat around in my bra. Incidentally, why did she always do that? it's a wee bit chilly for your auntie but hey if it's good enough for Carrie...

What a gas job that Carrie's must be, just writing about how weird men are, I mean how easy is that ? Never let it be said that I am an unfair woman, I will say now that there are at least 3 men that I like and I'm only related to 2 of them !I know it's a cheap shot to snipe at them but fairly safe to , on this blog as I think it is an overwhelmingly female readership.

Off I go now to see Christina so we can have a real old pop at the poor wee scones and as always update our celebrity shag list, mine is pitiful at the mo so feel free to drop me some suggestions.

Just to whet your appetite, click on the nice wee thingybob and have a sneaky peek at the movie that I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOO looking forward to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ5UyFLJcCc

Want to come with me ?

4 comments:

Squirmy Popple said...

My flat is so cold it's impossible for me to imagine writing in my bra. I tend to write on my laptop wearing a jumper and cuddled up in a blanket.

lisa q. said...

yay gwen! welcome to the technological age...hehe! stay warm girl!

DAB said...

I want a laptop,
I want to be famous,
I want to live in NYC.
.....
Well a girl has to have dreams or does she? TFX

auntiegwen said...

Katie, I remember when I lived in Glasgow too !! As our beloved Billy Connolly says " Scotland has 2 seasons, June and winter"

Lisa - I am being dragged into the 21st century but I have so far resisted myspace and facebook

TF - oh yes you gotta have dreams