Sunday, 18 April 2010
I thank you...
I have been awarded some nice new bloggy bling which are now up on my cybershelf of nice things. This lovely one from Mrs W.
On this new template it's less clear than the old pink, but I promise you if you clink on the names, by the magic of the bloggy hyperlinking fairy she will take you immediately to these good people's blogs.
Now I need to tell you 7 things I'd rather not tell you. Jeez, this is hard, you know how fat, skint, old and boring I am, I share everything with you.
1. I'd rather not tell you that I accepted a man to be my friend on facebook purely because he was nice looking, we only have 1 friend in common and that's a blog friend so I have never ever met him.
2. I'd rather not tell you what I would do to David Tennant if I got the chance.
3. I'd rather not tell you about my very quick date with the man with the worst teeth in the world.
4. I'd rather not tell you about my few dates with a semi famous comedian and how this relationship is slightly teetering because I think I am funnier than he is. Despite the fact he gets paid and people turn up to see him.
5. I'd rather not tell you about how my very first ex still texts me and still wants to see me and do stuff he used to do to me.
6. I'd rather not tell you that I'd quite like him to, because he was good, far too good.
7. I'd rather not tell you that I feel extremely guilty about this because I don't actually like him very much.
Moving swiftly on, this lovely one came from Tuppence
Please feel free to take either of the awards and do either the tag if you're brave enough. My lovely friend Mae asked me weeks ago for my ten favourite things, I'm not counting family and friends as I'd fill my ten with them alone so other than that, in no particular order
2 A good book
3 Live music
4 Live comedy
5 Pink fizzy
6 Being thin enough to fit into your jeans
7 Kisses, especially on the neck or back
8 Looking forward to a Saturday night out
9 The internet, where would I be without it?
10 Rum and raisin ice cream
And last but not least a great big thank you to the lovely, lovely reader who nominated me for a Mads award, Sally from the mads popped in to tell me that I have been nominated for mad Blogger of the year and funniest mad blog, well my life is quite mad but it's only fecking funny when you're not living it! But to the person who could be arsed to log on and vote, tapadh leat (thank you) You are truly very kind and I appreciate the gesture, muchly x